Spring 2015 : "Senior Project I and II"
Books, hours, rooms, weekly schedule, and much more information, is all in the Syllabus.
Below are various weekly materials: Assignemnts, handouts, etc.
Canvas training page for students (slides).
Course (Senior 1) page on Canvas.
Course (Senior 2) page on Canvas.
Course slides, notes, and homework
- Lesson 1 : Syllabus + Report template.
- Writing abstract, goal, Timeline. Starting on one more part of your choice.
Example layout: Report_example.docx,
- Weekly meeting time with your mentor.
- Lesson 2 : Flow Chart, Block Diagram, and other means of presenting a project.
- Flow-Chart or equivalent of the project.
- Lesson 3 : Guest talk 1: Prof. Ram Kakarala, NTU: "Comparing humans to automation in rating photographic aesthetics". Link.
- (off for this week!) Summary (half page) of guest presentation.
- Lesson 4 : Round table + Slides.
- Updated version of the report, including one more new section: Alterntives, tradeoffs, or any of your choice.
- Slides for mid-term presentations.
- Lesson 5 : Guest talk 2: Dr. Arnon Amir, IBM: "IBM SyNapse". Link.
- Slides for mid-term presentation.
- Lesson 6 : Midterm presentations + Sprints on Games
- Lesson 7 : Off (GDC)
- Lesson 8 : Guest talk 3: Tom Malzbender: "TBA". Link.
Questions/Comments: Zachi at Baharav dot Org .